When can we do another GT Vegas Get Together? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : When can we do another GT Vegas Get Together?

SinCityGlocker
11-09-2008, 18:36
The title says it all. When can we do another get together? I know with the holiday season coming up not much of anything will be going on, but the next couple weeks looks good. I am on call from the Friday before Thanksgiving through Thanksgiving day, but beyond that I am free. I still haven't made it to one of these and would sure love to. What do you guys have going on?

jpa
11-11-2008, 23:46
I currently work swing shift (1330-2130) but should be going back to days by the end of the month. I'm free most any day outside those hours and all day on Thurs & Fri.

JimBianchi
11-12-2008, 00:47
A few of us are trying to go shooting this weekend.

I'll keep everyone posted.

SinCityGlocker
11-12-2008, 20:01
Please do. I just bought a new kimber that needs to be tested.

SinCityGlocker
11-14-2008, 18:06
A few of us are trying to go shooting this weekend.

I'll keep everyone posted.

What's the word man?

SinCityGlocker
11-14-2008, 18:08
BTW Jim, You need to activate PM ability on your account!

JimBianchi
11-14-2008, 18:17
Thanks SCG,
I had the "Recieve messages from contacts only" checked and didn't know it.

It explains a lot.

I haven't recieved a PM in weeks!!

About getting together: I just talked to JPA a few minutes ago and we want to shoot Sat or Sunday. My guess would be Sunday early.

I usally go at sunrise and am back in town by 10ish. (It's a total of a 40 minute drive from Spagetti Bowl, north on I-15, then north Great Basin Hwy. Great, safe, legal place to shoot)

If shooting is out, then maybe we can do dinner as a group with Codivecop before he and his wife leave Vegas on the 20th.

JimBianchi
11-14-2008, 20:44
A few of us are going to Marie Calendars at Flamingo and Decatur for breakfast at 8:30am tomorrow (Nov 15) and then we are going American Shooters at Arville and Spring Mountain 10am to shoot.

All are welcome.

So far we have Jim Bianchi, JPA, Codivecop, Ditigspaw and Ma.

SinCityGlocker
11-15-2008, 05:37
I'm in. I'll recognize Digit'sPaw and Ma, but just in cases is there a reservation or secret handshake for the hostess?

digitspaw
11-18-2008, 13:43
I'm in. I'll recognize Digit'sPaw and Ma, but just in cases is there a reservation or secret handshake for the hostess?

She's supposed to stick her hand down the front of your pants to see if you're using Smart Carry. She spent 5 minutes fishing around in my pants. I told her I had a Kel-Tec P32.:rofl: