Left 4 Dead [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Left 4 Dead

Tvov
11-18-2008, 15:19
I did quick search, but didn't see anything (there is probably 10 threads on this!):

Anyone playing "Left 4 Dead"? I just played the demo a little bit.... basically hordes of zombies you and 3 other people (bots or online people) have to wade through to get to a safe haven. Unending hordes of zombies. And, of course, you run into "boss zombies" that have various special abilities.

I am just curious about others reaction to it... I am not a zombie shooting game fan, but if you like zombies (LOTS and LOTS of zombies!) this game may be for you.

Gamespot review / info:

http://www.gamespot.com/search.html?tag=search%3Bbutton&om_act=convert&om_clk=search&qs=left+4+dead

Mystic316
12-17-2008, 20:27
It had me till the mutants came into the picture. That ruined the whole game for me.

Tvov
12-18-2008, 04:30
I haven't gotten the game, but a few friends have it and are having fun with it. I just don't know how much lasting power the game has, compared to games such as the Battlefield series.

BNJA
12-21-2008, 21:08
I just picked the game up for PC and it's a regular riot. They have online modes where you pit the 4 survivors against other humans playing the zombies...each kind of zombie has its own skill, great fun working together to defeat the armed survivors. Any fan of videos games and zombies will love this.