Where Do You Buy Your Reloading Supplies [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You Buy Your Reloading Supplies

CarNPlaneNut
11-22-2008, 21:44
As a relatively new resident of Centennial, CO; I am trying to find out where fellow shooter/reloaders are buying their supplies? I have been to the Firing Line, Sportsmans, Gander Mountain, ands the store in Parker on Parker Rd.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jason

whlsdn
11-22-2008, 22:25
The folks behind the gun counter at the new Jax store in Loveland tell me they are soon adding reloading gear and supplies. I asked because I'm hoping to buy a Lee 1000 in the near future and begin loading my own 45ACP, 38/357, and 10mm (for my Glock 20). They couldn't tell me when they'd have it on the shelves, however.

Next time I'm at Jensen's (also in Loveland), I'll ask if they have reloading supplies. I thought Sportsman's in Loveland carried it, but I haven't actually looked for it or asked. Yet.

I live in Longmont, but I don't think anyone here sells it.

cysoto
11-23-2008, 08:53
I buy the Powder and Primers at Sportsman's Warehouse because the Hazmat surcharge that I would have to pay to purchase these online is somewhat expensive (unless you buy in bulk). I get the bullets online from Two Alpha Bullet Co. LINK (http://www.twoalphabullets.com/Products.htm)

BabyTaz
11-23-2008, 23:59
Mostly Sportsman's, some from Jax in Ft. Collins. Haven't checked out the new Jax yet.

Of course, actually USING the supplies is another story!:rofl:

The-Fly
11-28-2008, 01:12
Jensens doesnt currently carry any reloading supplies. I don't usually buy much locally, i find mail order (even with hazmat) is much cheaper if you're willing to buy in quantity. And since I reload at least 2000 rounds a month, its well worth it.