AFOSI in the house? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : AFOSI in the house?

loglat
11-24-2008, 13:31
I'm considering cross training and wouldn't mind having a contact to bounce a few questions/thoughts off of. Thanks!

Ralff
11-24-2008, 13:53
Wish I could help. The only thing I know about the ones here is that they wear civilian clothes and CCW a Sig. :whistling:

MrMurphy
11-24-2008, 14:38
None of the ones I've known (including a couple I spoke to today) would advertise that they were on a board like this, or have the time to even if they were so inclined.

afcop724
11-24-2008, 17:48
Let me see if I can help you find one...

Hey, does anybody on here have some drugs they would like to sell?

question mark
11-24-2008, 19:51
I had a friend that cross trained into OSI, he was a high speed kid, with a four year degree that was up at the OSI office pestering them twice a week in his blues for 6 months before he even got considered for training.

They don't just want anyone and you might have a hard time getting into it but good luck.

MrMurphy
11-24-2008, 22:05
My first supervisor went OSI. As did one of my captains.

Sup was a "Golden Boy" (Untouchable with his record) in the unit. Had done everything a cop could do in six years, made staff first time out, below the zone for senior airman, spoke another language, had QC'd for like five different jobs and worked IN the QC office, been coined half a dozen times, had a degree, etc etc etc.

Captain was pretty close up there in similar achievements. They pick who THEY want (and then, assume you pass the school).

CPT_CRUNCH
11-26-2008, 10:36
I'm considering cross training and wouldn't mind having a contact to bounce a few questions/thoughts off of. Thanks!

might want to start by contacting the AFOSI detachment at wright-pat. they should be able to answer whatever questions you have.

+1 on the they're not gonna advertise on glocktalk!