CD/DVD burning software [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CD/DVD burning software

Ralff
11-28-2008, 08:14
What do you guys use for your burning program? I have a CD/DVD burner that the software has long since been lost. I'd like to burn a couple CD's but the only software programs I know of/remember aren't free. So I guess my real question is: are there any good, free burning programs out there?

rscalzo
11-28-2008, 09:32
Microsoft has built that into their Media player software, at least the current versions. It is a free download for anyone with an authorized copy of their operating system (XP/Vista)

BHP9
11-28-2008, 17:10
DVD Shrink.

Nero.

DVD Fab Platinum 4.

lee2
11-28-2008, 21:09
DVD Shrink.

Nero.

DVD Fab Platinum 4.

with dvd fab and nero, havent had the need for dvd shrink.:supergrin:

Ralff
11-28-2008, 22:05
Microsoft has built that into their Media player software, at least the current versions. It is a free download for anyone with an authorized copy of their operating system (XP/Vista)

Can media player burn data cds as well? I haven't tried fab or dvd shrink. Nero is good but I haven't found a version that is free.

BHP9
11-29-2008, 06:00
with dvd fab and nero, havent had the need for dvd shrink.:supergrin:

I do, because I've had some discs that Fab wouldn't do.

IndyGunFreak
11-29-2008, 07:06
On Windows, I always used the free version of Nero that comes with almost every optical drive I've ever installed.... It seemed to work just fine. They have a Linux version, but I'm not gonna pay for it, when there's about half a dozen free burning utilities available that are very good. I probably have 4 or 5 of those disks laying around.

IGF

meanmotorscooter
11-29-2008, 09:03
InfraRecorder: Good - FREE:

http://infrarecorder.org/