Football Question for Auburn fans [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Football Question for Auburn fans

BamaTrooper
11-30-2008, 18:31
Are you pulling for the Tide or the Gators in the SECCG?

mossy500camo
12-01-2008, 12:45
A true Auburn Tiger would never ever pull for the Tide! Go gators!!!

ps
I have heard that Bama fans havent been so excited since: Skoal dip came in matching his and her cans.

thooks
12-01-2008, 17:52
Go Gators.

Will you still look after my house?

:supergrin:

Buki192327
12-01-2008, 18:04
Go Buckeyes:supergrin: oops wrong conference:dunno:

mossy500camo
12-01-2008, 22:19
Go Buckeyes:supergrin: oops wrong conference:dunno:

Anybody that will knock Bama off as #1 and the NC is more than welcome here.

BamaTrooper
12-03-2008, 16:30
Anybody that will knock Bama off as #1 and the NC is more than welcome here.

Would you rather lose to an undefeated BAMA team or a team with a losing record? Seems that losing to an undefeated team would go down better than losing to a team that sucked.

mossy500camo
12-04-2008, 11:41
Would you rather lose to an undefeated BAMA team or a team with a losing record? Seems that losing to an undefeated team would go down better than losing to a team that sucked.

a loss is a loss no matter what in my book. Auburn screwed up their season when they switched to that stupid spread offense. So anybody could beat them as if you havent noticed. They will be back and BIGGER than ever.

On that thought. You Bama fans brace for a HUGE defeat agaisnt a 1 loss team Saturday.

Mitchell4198
12-05-2008, 15:57
A true Auburn Tiger would never ever pull for the Tide! Go gators!!!

I agree 100%.

bamarammin87
12-05-2008, 16:01
I agree 100%.

Eh. I'm rooting for AL. My state pride is greater than my team prejudice. Go tide for the national champs!

mossy500camo
12-06-2008, 12:08
Eh. I'm rooting for AL. My state pride is greater than my team prejudice. Go tide for the national champs!

lol! I should have known somebody would try to make this a "predjudice or racist" thread. If if were my choice I would change the name of the state to Auburn. It's a rivalry. Would you pull for your cross town rivals in High school? or Work? Your freaking in laws? I though Not.

If Bama can get passed the Gators then They will have my respect. But until then GO GATORS!

bamarammin87
12-06-2008, 12:42
lol! I should have known somebody would try to make this a "predjudice or racist" thread. If if were my choice I would change the name of the state to Auburn. It's a rivalry. Would you pull for your cross town rivals in High school? or Work? Your freaking in laws? I though Not.

If Bama can get passed the Gators then They will have my respect. But until then GO GATORS!

lol. I know how most auburn fans are. I'm hoping our alabama boys whoop em tho. We'll find out in a couple hours!

mossy500camo
12-06-2008, 17:46
Pay Up! Go Gators!

ps
You cant tell me that Bama fans are not the same way. I work with Bammer butt munches. so I know Bama fans too.

pss
Now lets pull for our SEC Champs for the NC. You cant do it can you? I can AU has owned UF the past couple of years.

Mitchell4198
12-06-2008, 19:16
You cant tell me that Bama fans are not the same way. I work with Bammer butt munches. so I know Bama fans too.

Know what you are talking about!!!! I've put up with it since I was in high school (60's).

Maybe now my neighbor will take down that stupid blow up elephant that he has in his yard. Banners are ok, but that elephant is a bit much.

Florida is VERY good this year.

mossy500camo
12-06-2008, 20:57
Know what you are talking about!!!! I've put up with it since I was in high school (60's).

Maybe now my neighbor will take down that stupid blow up elephant that he has in his yard. Banners are ok, but that elephant is a bit much.

Florida is VERY good this year.

Damn! BB GUN man!

mossy500camo
12-06-2008, 22:36
The old shovel pass beat the #1 team in the nation.

elrod
12-16-2008, 16:58

Goes along with the blow-up doll in his bedroom!

:iloveyou: