went to Bullseye in Larryville today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : went to Bullseye in Larryville today

squish
11-30-2008, 19:37
this place felt a little more "thown together" in that the shop and range were in an old building in the old town square. kinda cool how they have the layout though. the wait was about 15 minutes at 3:30 (on a sunday). the ammo was cheaper than American Classic Marksman. the lanes were cheaper too.

100 rounds in about 20 minutes - i had to get back home. but felt that i'm learning the G32 and doing slow fire exercises quickly will expose my flaws more realistically...

but coming from decatur it was a HAUL. i plan on visiting the range in stone mountain next weekend and hopefully it will be a good place since it is nearest my home

StoneDog
12-01-2008, 10:16
If you're talking about Master Gunman, it's a decent range with good people. None of the attitude I've seen at American Classic Marksman. Bullseye in Lawrenceville is a lot of fun - they rent the Class III stuff if you want to run through ammo very quickly. :-)

birdbarian
12-14-2008, 00:21
Save yourself some money and buy your ammo at Wal-Mart or online. Don't by the expensive reloaded crap at the range if you're using your own gun.

I work pretty close, so I go there at lunch when I can. The range is a bit dingier and darker than ACM. If you go during the week, there is almost never a wait.