Deer Sausage [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Deer Sausage

sooner pete
08-13-2002, 14:23
Getting ready to make my last batch of sausage before bow season.So whats your favorite load.

JitsuGuy
08-13-2002, 20:55
Mmmm deer sausage! I'm bout to go cut me a few slices of that actually! Nice to see another bow hunter here on the forum. Specially one from Oklahoma too! So, what bow do you shoot? I've got a PSE Thunderbolt LC and love it, but am looking at the Bowtechs cause they're speed-demons. I can't wait until hunting season! I'm just itchen to put my camo's on and get in the woods on a fall morning.

See ya!
Jits

sooner pete
08-13-2002, 21:44
Hey jitsuguy!I shoot a Hoyt.Bow season is just arond the corner.I'am bout out of deer meat.Got 3 lbs.of burger left,so going to make it into sauage.I've got my on recipe,I thought a few guys on here would have a favorite one to share,but I guess not.Good luck and good hunting......

figment
08-14-2002, 10:09
Ever had venison jerky? YUM!

JitsuGuy
08-14-2002, 18:51
I love everything deer. I'm a steak fan myself. Make as many steaks as possible with the deer and I'm a happy fella! ;f

Alpine
08-15-2002, 16:29
How do I go about downloading some of that deer sausage? I can't seem to find the right button.

duncan
08-17-2002, 17:20
Man you guys have me drooling.

Sausage steak ribs jerky - oh my!

duncan
08-17-2002, 17:25
Man you guys have me drooling.

Sausage steak ribs jerky - oh my!

hank_rearden
08-18-2002, 23:30
funny thing though, it doesn't taste as good when eaten later in the day. i like it all spiced up (what asian doesn't?)

1 chopped big clove of garlic, chopped half a large onion, and one beated egg for every pound of ground venison. mix in with some lemon and wooshestur sauce, add salt and pepper, dusted with flour. form into burgers. fry in a hot pan for only a couple minutes each side.

serve with lotsa scrambled eggs, rock-hard bread and coffee stong enough to float a horshoe. even dead-drunk hunters bolt out of bed when i cook 'em.