12-01-2008, 14:08
Bama fans have not been this excited since Spam was half off at
Piggly Wiggly.

Bama fans have not been this excited since Elvis was sighted working
concessions at Bryant Denny stadium.

Bama fans have not been this excited since hounds tooth caskets
became available.

Bama fans have not been this excited since they learned Kenny Stabler
was driving their children's school bus.

Bama fans have not been this excited since the no shirt and no shoes
policy was dropped at Captain D's.

Bama fans have not been this excited since former Coach Mike Price
tried to cash his buyout check at Sammy's strip club.

Bama fans have not been this excited since Skoal dip cans came in his
and hers. <<----- My Favorite! =-)

Bama fans have not been this excited since they had their Bear Bryant
coke bottles appraised on Antique Road Show.

Bama fans have not been this excited since Joe Namath kissed their
wife.

Bama fans have not been this excited since they learned every time a
hurricane hits they get a new trailer (FEMA).

chuck pullen
12-01-2008, 18:42
Funny Mossy. War Damn Eagle anyway !!!! Losing to Bama once every seven years is bearable (barely).

thooks
12-01-2008, 18:50
I remember last year when Bama couldn't buy a win and they were wanting Saban to leave.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are eating it up. One bad year for us Tigers ain't a bad thing every now and then. Been to an Auburn game lately? It's all about keeping up with the Joneses. $2000 each for season tickets in the upper deck? No thanks!

BamaTrooper
12-03-2008, 17:22
And now Auburn is looking for a coach.
Alabama lost to Auburn 6 years in a row, true.
I remember the 10 in a row over Auburn.
No probation, no scholarship reductions, a good coach and a resurgent program might spell a losing streak for AU.

Believe me or not, I really do root for Auburn until they play Alabama. I wish the Iron Bowl was two 11-0 teams every year.

BamaTrooper
12-03-2008, 17:23
...I remember last year when Bama couldn't buy a win and they were wanting Saban to leave...

Who said what, when? Where did you hear some silly drek like that?

Mitchell4198
12-06-2008, 20:20
No probation, no scholarship reductions, a good coach and a resurgent program might spell a losing streak for AU.

Maybe, maybe not. For the right amount of money Saban will be gone in a heartbeat.

elrod
12-06-2008, 21:22
December 6, 2008 is not a good day to be a 'Bama fan. Something about those big reptiles....................:therapy:

mossy500camo
12-06-2008, 21:59
december 6, 2008 is not a good day to be a 'bama fan. Something about those big reptiles....................:therapy:

can i hear an amen! 31-20.

mossy500camo
12-06-2008, 22:00
I remember last year when Bama couldn't buy a win and they were wanting Saban to leave.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are eating it up. One bad year for us Tigers ain't a bad thing every now and then. Been to an Auburn game lately? It's all about keeping up with the Joneses. $2000 each for season tickets in the upper deck? No thanks!

Yup! Me too.

lmao @ Cinderella!

wirenut
12-07-2008, 12:17
they havn't been this excited since they invented the toothbrush if anyone else had invented it would be a teethbrush.

FM12
12-09-2008, 17:11
Hey, Aubarners: 36-0, 'nuff said.

BTW, which BCS bowl gamer are ya'll in this year?

bamarammin87
12-09-2008, 18:36

We'll pretend its 2009, and we'll be in the national championship against FL.....:supergrin:

elrod
12-09-2008, 21:22
Maybe, maybe not. For the right amount of money Saban will be gone in a heartbeat.

Do you have something to share with us??????????

mossy500camo
12-10-2008, 09:52

Yeah.... It was a long 6 years for you guys wasnt it. One Cinderella season. and you are on top of the world. Auburn shot themselves in the foot changing to that stupid spread. It may work for some but not a running team.

Lets see if Cinderella can do it again in 2009. I dont think so.

mossy500camo
12-10-2008, 09:53
We'll pretend its 2009, and we'll be in the national championship against FL.....:supergrin:

Nah... tebow wont be there next year.

GlockRik
12-13-2008, 18:57
Congratulations on the new coach. :rofl:

mossy500camo
12-14-2008, 20:24
Congratulations on the new coach. :rofl:

Now that does suck. Those idiots fire a perfectly good head coach for one bad year and then hire a freaking 5-19 coach. Damn! That Sumbeach is on crack!:shocked::dunno:

BamaTrooper
12-14-2008, 22:33
Gene Chizik? Seriously? That was the best Jay Jacobs could do?
If Auburn goes through 3 coaches like UA did in the last 8 years, it will create great unhappiness in Lee county.

FM12
12-14-2008, 22:55
In a recent poll by WSFA tv, 70% believe it was a bad hire. STILL: IU State isnt Auburn. This ought to be good. I'm not sure about good for what, but we'll see. Jay Jacobs isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, though, is he?

git_r_dun0405
12-15-2008, 13:25
In a recent poll by WSFA tv, 70% believe it was a bad hire. STILL: IU State isnt Auburn. This ought to be good. I'm not sure about good for what, but we'll see. Jay Jacobs isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, though, is he?

HOWDY! Im home for Christmas! From what I hear this guy was a HOT pocket when he went to TEXAS and then to Iowa State. I would also agree that IS is no AU. Gene is an AU guy and will serve them well.

Hey Mossy! He knows SEC football like the back of his hand. So chill man! Hurry Home the beer is on ice.

mossy500camo
12-15-2008, 23:25
Yeah..... I guess even ole Nick Saban couldnt have turned a team like Iowa St around either. It will be interesting to see what happens. :whistling: