Greensboro Dealer [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Greensboro Dealer

Rabblerabble101
12-02-2008, 21:49
Hello everyone,

I am new to the Greensboro area and was looking to buy either a new or used shotgun in the near future and was wondering what are some good local dealerships. Thanks a bunch!

Nyper
12-03-2008, 11:07
I can't think of any places for shotguns off the top of my head. Gander Mountain will have a nice selection to look at and handle, but will not have the best prices. In fact, they're a complete rip off on a lot of guns.

I got the best service and best price at The Gun Rack in Kernersville. I haven't been there in almost 2 years though.. so it's worth calling before you head that way to make sure they're still open and actually have shotguns.

JohnHoliday
12-03-2008, 11:39
I can't think of any places for shotguns off the top of my head. Gander Mountain will have a nice selection to look at and handle, but will not have the best prices. In fact, they're a complete rip off on a lot of guns.

I got the best service and best price at The Gun Rack in Kernersville. I haven't been there in almost 2 years though.. so it's worth calling before you head that way to make sure they're still open and actually have shotguns.

The Gun Rack is still open (well, it was a couple months ago) but I'm not sure if they carry shotguns, never shopped for them.

Nyper
12-04-2008, 08:08
Actually I don't know why I posted that.. I definitely didn't get the best 'service' from The Gun Rack. The guys just sat around eating crackers and never even asked if I was interested in anything.

They had the best price on the handguns I bought though and I'd definitely go back.

magpie maniac
12-04-2008, 20:03
Welcome to Greensboro, Rabblerabble101. My family and I moved to G'boro three years ago from Tennessee and we enjoy it here. NC is a great state.

Bill's Gun Rack (http://www.billsgunrack.com/) is a good place buy. Yeah, the old farts in there are sometimes cranky, but you can't beat their prices. Actually, they aren't that cranky. It's just that no one under 60 works there. :supergrin:

When you can, join the range at Calibers (http://www.calibers.net/). Great bunch of people in there. Carl and Ken run a great range.

G23/40
12-09-2008, 19:47
You'd be cranky to if you had to deal with some of the idiots I've seen him deal with.:homer: :supergrin:
Bills a pretty good guy once he gets to know you.

rascal455ho
12-09-2008, 20:18
gun rack period.