GSSF Indoor Match [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GSSF Indoor Match

Adam*Bomb
12-05-2008, 20:28
Openrange in Crestwood,KY will be hosting a GSSF indoor match series starting Saturday, December 13th 0900-1100 hrs. So pack up your fighting tupperware and come join us for a rockin, glockin, good time!

GSSF memberships will be available the day of the match. Renewals are $25. New memberships are $35 for one year.

The price for the match is $15 per match, per gun. So you may shoot in different divisions on the same day.

The other two matches in the series are January 10th and February 14th.
Your final score is the average of your best two matches.

Shooting in two of the three matches enters you in a random drawing for a NEW GLOCK! :dancing:

Any questions shoot me a PM. See ya at the range.

smacken_u
12-16-2008, 16:48
Does anyone have the results form saturdays match

LAWGLOCK35
12-17-2008, 10:38
Barry,

are you planning on posting results on glocktalk? Just wondering.

Thanks
scott

Rikki
12-17-2008, 16:22
I drove down and shot Sat morning...Once again I gotta say that is one nice place to shoot! I bet it's one of the top 10 shooting facilities in the whole country. I peeked on their website and if I got it right you can join for 199 $ and shoot for 10 $ an hour...hello....tapatapatap...? anybody listening out there? If you haven't been there do yourself a favor and take the tour. If I were closer I'd be a member.
The RO's were calm and confident. The staff that works at Openrange are just as nice of people that you'd ever wanna meet. Knowledgeable,compentent, and friendly.
Now about the shooting. I took my Unlimited G-19 back to stock and shot it. It was fun shooting it like a normal Glock again.WWWB ran flawlessly(I didn't).
Nothing remarkable about that run.
Next I went back in with a G-21SF that I had never shot. Looked like I was a little low after stage1, so I eased up-probably overcompensated-then down, then noticed on next to last stage I wasn't wearing my reading(shooting) glasses-switched to them and seemed to hit OK...don't get old!
I'd say at this point nothing is settled- the guy in last has just as much of a chance to win as the guy in the lead. Just as much chance to improve his score or win the giveaway pistol. I would be willing to offer that NONE of the scores shot Sat will figure into the finals-unless it's the random drawing-not that anybody was sandbagging.:whistling:
If you missed it there's 2 more shoots in the series and it's all still up for grabs. Come on out and see what's going on out there.

Adam*Bomb
12-18-2008, 20:42
I'll see what I can do about getting hold of the scores from the last match. I do know that with rikki and jnwg34 It came down to X's but not sure who is the winner.

Good shootin fellas!

openrange
12-20-2008, 16:08
Sorry for the delay on the scores but Xmas shoppers wanted to buy stuff :cool:.

Once again we had the best Gssf Group at our 12.13.08 Indoor Match. Talk about a great group of guys and gals.

Thanks again for the great camradery and see you at #2 and #3.

Remember you need to shoot in at least 2 events to qualify for the free Glock drawing and prizes.

Barry

CEO, Openrange Inc.

openrange
12-20-2008, 16:09
I really enjoyed meeting you Rikki. Thanks so much for the kind words about Openrange, we appreciate it.

Come see us whenever you can.

Barry