keith56
12-10-2008, 22:39
Surprise! Surprise! He voted for Hussien :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Vigiles
12-11-2008, 09:50
haha, and i just joined there!

Fungunner
12-13-2008, 01:19
Let's see if he is smilin' if PEBO's administration acts to put him out of business.

Dan
12-20-2008, 02:09
Let's see if he is smilin' if PEBO's administration acts to put him out of business.

I was thinking the same thing.

sigpro357
12-24-2008, 21:39
The short term effects may be more sales, and higher profits however the long term effects could be never being able to sell a firearm again. Or such restrictive laws that conducting business is a nightmare.

Way to vote yourself right out of business there bud. :steamed:

Jerseycitysteve
12-25-2008, 14:23
Mr. Obama wants nothing to do with your guns. He won't let wedge issues get in the way of his new social legislation.

Besides, Why do you think Virginia has two Democrat senators now and both are strong supporters of RKABA?

sigpro357
12-27-2008, 18:30
Mr. Obama wants nothing to do with your guns. He won't let wedge issues get in the way of his new social legislation.

Besides, Why do you think Virginia has two Democrat senators now and both are strong supporters of RKABA?

LOL :rofl: And Nancy Pelosi, Charles Shumer, Joe Biden, Diane Feinstein and the rest won't be along to take a shot at your second amendment rights either.

We won't lose the complete right to own firearms right away. Our rights will be hacked away at in small chunks.

I say the first will be an executive order barring imports from placed like Romania. That means no more cheap AK's or ammunition, magazines etc.

Second will be another AWB. Because they can convence alot of Americans that it's resonable.

Third FTF transfers will be attacked. You will have to go through an FFL for every purchase.

Fungunner
12-27-2008, 19:22

You've got a lot more faith and confidence in PEBO than many others do. There are avenues to be explored, and I'm sure some of his cabinet will try to do just that. Banning or tightening gun ownership through product safety reforms or how about Hillary signing US up for the UN ban on Small Weapons. It's not our 2 Senators I'm concerned with, though I'm gonna have to watch Warner. He did OK as our Governor, but will he represent the Obama-enamored Democratic party or the Commonwealth?

Jerseycitysteve
12-28-2008, 21:10
Why would Mr. Obama sacrifice his domestic agenda with a wholesale slaughter of Southern Democrats in 2010? The Democrats know that dropping gun control as a national vs. state issue brought them a senate and house majority. Ask Senators Webb and Warner.

Roger C
01-09-2009, 14:57
LOL :rofl: And Nancy Pelosi, Charles Shumer, Joe Biden, Diane Feinstein and the rest won't be along to take a shot at your second amendment rights either.

We won't lose the complete right to own firearms right away. Our rights will be hacked away at in small chunks.

I say the first will be an executive order barring imports from placed like Romania. That means no more cheap AK's or ammunition, magazines etc.

Second will be another AWB. Because they can convence alot of Americans that it's resonable.

Third FTF transfers will be attacked. You will have to go through an FFL for every purchase.

Yep, and they already have the legislation written up and ready to go. It's not a priority for Pres. Barry, but it is for several in the Senate, and he'll sign the laws if they are sent to him. All of them.

Back on topic, Blue Ridge has seen the last of me. I used to shoot there about every week, they've been going downhill for years, this just caps it off. Moron.