Question regarding permit [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Question regarding permit

12-20-2008, 12:47
for the fingerprinting and passport photo can it be done at ups or does it have to be done at the sheriffs office? ups states there printing is FBI standards. just asking to know ahead of time

Dalton Wayne
12-20-2008, 12:52
Just to be on the safe side I would have it done at the sheriff office

12-20-2008, 13:33
passport photo can be done anywhere. Mine came drom walgreens.
Don't know on prints did mine at sherrifs office electronicly.

12-21-2008, 14:34
thats what I thought. thanks for the responses

Mr. Blandings
12-21-2008, 21:47
Photograph can come from anywhere, as long as the size is correct.

Prints MUST be "administered by a law enforcement agency." (FSS 790.06(5)(c))

01-31-2009, 11:54
ended up going to the edgewood police department. took roughly 10mins and they did it all. livescan print, notary and paid online fee