Cell Photos to PC [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cell Photos to PC

BOGE
12-21-2008, 23:56
How do you do this?

CaliMoon2005- L
12-22-2008, 02:03
All you have to do is plug in the data cable, it's usually by USB. Blackberry, Samsung, Motorola, HTC phone comes with the data/power cable and also it depend if it need a program or driver.... Without going in the detail or processs.... the best and simple way is sending a email on your phone, and just check your mail on your computer! LOL.. :supergrin: but does your phone capable of sending email or txt??:supergrin::supergrin::embarassed:

Mystic316
12-22-2008, 06:22
If it's a cheaper phone with Verizon that doesn't use data cables, there is a feature Verizon has to upload pictures to a website and you can download/delete them after you save them to file. It should be an option when you click the picture you want to upload on the phone.

cnutco
12-22-2008, 06:36
Also, if your phone has an SD card, then you can take it out and put in your computer. All lap tops now come with card readers and almost all printers come with them too.

You could also get a bluetooth adaptor for your computer and transfer the pics that way if your phone will allow that.

Where there is a will,
there is a way!

havensal
12-22-2008, 06:39
Bluetooth?:dunno:

cnutco
12-22-2008, 07:20

Bluetooth is a wireless protocol for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks. It was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to data cables.

Hope that helped.

g29andy
12-22-2008, 12:11
Bluetooth is a wireless protocol for exchanging data over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, creating personal area networks. It was originally conceived as a wireless alternative to data cables.

Hope that helped.

:rofl: Either you truly thought havensal didn't know about Bluetooth, or you were just being sassy. Funny either way.

TMan19
12-22-2008, 12:26
I was able to move some pictures from my phone to my wife's laptop via Bluetooth file transfer. I didn't have to mess with cables (which I don't have) or incurring some ridiculous a la carte data usage charge (I don't have a data plan).

I even put a couple of pictures ON the phone that I had prepared in advance on my computer to serve as photo caller ID.

MattWithTwoTs
12-22-2008, 12:27
If it's a cheaper phone with Verizon that doesn't use data cables, there is a feature Verizon has to upload pictures to a website and you can download/delete them after you save them to file. It should be an option when you click the picture you want to upload on the phone.

You can also do this with Sprint.

CaliMoon2005- L
12-22-2008, 19:27

Bluetooth is when you eat blue candies that make your teeth blue! LOL.....

motorhome
12-24-2008, 12:03
Bluetooth is the way to go if your cell has Bluetooth. If you computer does not have bluetooth you can buy a small bluetooth line that goes into the usb port and on the other end is an blue light that blinks. With this bluetooth device will be an cd to run to set up your computer to except. If you don't use the cd some computers will set it up automaticaly. Then just follow the directions. Very cheap I think I bought for $8 or $12.
One thing to remember when you turn on your cells blutooth it uses a lot of the battery. So when you are done turn off the bluetooth on your phone to save battery charge. I use mine all the time. Hope this works for you.