CCW class Fredericksburg area [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : CCW class Fredericksburg area

RacingGLOCK35
12-28-2008, 16:11
There is a great CCW class that takes place every saturday at the Gander mounain in Fredericksburg,and every sunday at the Gander mountain located in ashland. The guy who teaches the class is very knowledgable. He took over the class after the last "instructor" decided to put a round through the wall of the classroom. The class is 60 bucks, 4 hours long with plenty of break time to keep you awake. The guys name is Kevin Dameron and the contact number 540-419-8869. He is a NRA instructor and also a DCJS firearms instructor. Give him a call if your interested.

RandySmith
12-31-2008, 18:29
Was it the instructor who had the ND or one of the students?

Randy

RacingGLOCK35
01-03-2009, 11:32
It was the instructor. His name is Tom Peroni. I guess they did some range time in the morning and during a demonstration he put a round through the wall straight into the managers office..had she been in her chair...she would probably not be here....

DCJS Instructor
01-04-2009, 20:03
Anyone who has any questions or concerns about this issue
can PM me.

Tom Perroni

RandySmith
01-06-2009, 18:56
Yes, I would like to know what happened.

Randy

DCJS Instructor
01-13-2009, 22:26
yes, i would like to know what happened.

Randy

pm sent

RandySmith
01-14-2009, 14:25
No PM received.

Randy

DCJS Instructor
01-14-2009, 16:25
No PM received.

Randy

Let me refresh your memory!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCJS Instructor
Randy,

You can call me to discuss any issues you may have.

(540) xxx-xxxx ext # 2

If my Secretary Cindy answers tell her who you are and she will come and find me.

If not leave a message I will call back on a break.

Tom

I don't have any issues, per se, would just like to know what happened and what can be learned from it.

I'll give you a call.

Randy

RandySmith
01-14-2009, 16:59
So here's to refreshing memories.

I saw a post from you here on Glock Talk that indicated you had sent a PM to me. Since I hadn't receivied a PM from you on Glock Talk, I thought I would let you know.

The PM you quoted above was sent on the Defensive Carry board, not here on Glock Talk. I did respond to that PM and, since you already knew that, it appeared that you were telling me you had sent another.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear Randy,

You have received a new private message at DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum from DCJS Instructor, entitled "Call me".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/private.php
This is the message that was sent:
Randy,

You can call me to discuss any issues you may have.

(540) 322-3000 ext # 2

If my Secretary Cindy answers tell her who you are and she will come and find me.

If not leave a message I will call back on a break.

Tom

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulletin/private.php

All the best,
DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum

Is that a good number after 6pm?

Randy