Greenville, NC Gun Show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Greenville, NC Gun Show

Stablefall
01-01-2009, 08:20
Can anyone tell me if I can expect "good" prices at NC gun shows? I am going to the Greenville show this Sat and am looking for a S&W 642. I have had different experiences at gun shows in Michigan and Indiana. Their prices seemed reasonable I know what I think a fair price is for a 642 but was wondering if good deals are had at NC gun shows.

Thanks

*ASH*
01-01-2009, 09:08
Can anyone tell me if I can expect "good" prices at NC gun shows? I am going to the Greenville show this Sat and am looking for a S&W 642. I have had different experiences at gun shows in Michigan and Indiana. Their prices seemed reasonable I know what I think a fair price is for a 642 but was wondering if good deals are had at NC gun shows.

Thanks

you got anymore info on the greenville show??? greenville nc or sc ?? in in nc and would like to go also . i thought the next show in nc was in raleigh on jan 18 ??

BigDaddyK
01-01-2009, 09:10
All of the gun shows I've been to here have been overpriced. Usually older rifles and such. They have shows in New Bern, Greenville, Jacksonville etc every few months. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Stablefall
01-01-2009, 09:25
ASH,
Greenville show is in NC. Check out this link
http://www.sndgunshows.com/schedule.htm

RoyRNC
01-01-2009, 19:42
You really have to hunt for a good price on a 642 at a gun show these days. I was at the Hickory, NC gun show last weekend and I saw them ranging in price from $430 to $560 (and that does not even include the one with the laser grip I saw for $850). It seems like a lot of these guys selling guns at the shows are taking advantage of "impending" gun bans, restrictions, etc....generally any hype to jack up prices. Hopefully you find what you are looking to get, but don't get you hopes too high.