SE FL Gun/Pawn Shops [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SE FL Gun/Pawn Shops

pearldrummerelx
01-02-2009, 22:13
I'm looking to get a Glock 22. I've been waiting for one for a while to pop up on the classifieds on here and a couple other forums, but haven't managed to get my hands on one just yet. I know the 22 is a HUGE gun with LE, and a lot of agencies either use or have used them in the past.

I've only visited one pawn shop, TJs in Royal Palm Beach, to pick up my G27 I bought new at the WPB gun show back in November. They may have had one, that either had a tremendous amount of holster wear or was outrageously priced. I know they were selling boxes of 357 20 rounds for over 50 bucks, so I'm banking on it being too expensive.

To get to my question. I wanted to know if anyone has frequented or knows of a good shop that sells them relatively cheap. I'm looking for a 3rd Gen 22, preferably in pretty good shape. I know it's the guts that count, but I hate seeing a gun with tremendous holster wear - unless it came from me.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Liquid
01-02-2009, 22:54
look online, here is one for $349 shipped

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=411535895

or here for $299

http://sgcusa.com/product_info.php?cPath=84_87&products_id=2438

i have ordered from buds but not sgcusa

pearldrummerelx
01-02-2009, 23:05
Thanks Liquid...hoping to find a Gen 3 though...saw bud's also had them, but isn't much of a deal when you factor in transfer fees

m41lover
01-03-2009, 00:09
Try Lee's Pawn Jewelry and Guns in Margate - 954-968-8484
They are there about 9-5 M-Friday.
Lee is very helpful over the phone - and the shop can fill with buyers - so if the line is busy, keep trying.
Given all the buying going on, getting a used one may be difficult ...

pearldrummerelx
01-03-2009, 00:30
Thanks for the input...I'll try it out. Margate is pretty far though! I'm all the way up in Lake Worth - but I do make the commute to Boca 4 days a week for work, so we'll see

Anyone know any others?

rich52us
01-03-2009, 06:48
Thanks for the input...I'll try it out. Margate is pretty far though! I'm all the way up in Lake Worth - but I do make the commute to Boca 4 days a week for work, so we'll see

Anyone know any others?

I'm in the Lake Worth area too. Sorry to say I haven't seen any good deals in pawn shops in the area down here. I've seen some prices high enough that you could get a new firearm for the prices they are trying to get for their pawned ones. Good luck.

Liquid
01-03-2009, 23:30
cant help much on locations. i do most of my buying on the net and pay a $20 transfer fee. before that i bought a few guns from lou's police supply in hialeah. they had the best prices around and had a huge selection.

Manofprint
01-11-2009, 22:45
Try calling pompano pawn. I talked to him at a local show. The gentleman said he gets glocks in but they dont last

PBCounty
01-12-2009, 04:50
My only store is Palm Beach Shooting Center - a little goofy I admit (as far as staff) but price / selection are satisfactory. Now this TJ you mention - not familiar and I'm a Royal Palm'er.

cpablum
01-21-2013, 19:46
I just used Lee's Gun and Pawn in Margate for an FFL transfer. They couldn't have been nicer, friendlier, or more helpful. Very professional, despite a good size crowd in the store. I don't think a seller could get any better than this! And their prices are extremely fair!

m41lover
01-21-2013, 20:19
I also highly recommend Lee's Pawn in Margate.

trekgod3
01-27-2013, 15:39
What about the monthly gun show in West Palm? I haven't been there in a couple of years, but I remember seeing police trade in G22's for $349 I think.

Lunkerbass
01-27-2013, 15:42
Try Lee's Pawn Jewelry and Guns in Margate - 954-968-8484
They are there about 9-5 M-Friday.
Lee is very helpful over the phone - and the shop can fill with buyers - so if the line is busy, keep trying.
Given all the buying going on, getting a used one may be difficult ...

Awesome place to do business and I'm not just saying that because I live in Margate

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

Vicb
02-23-2013, 06:55
Awesome place to do business and I'm not just saying that because I live in Margate

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire (http://www.outdoorhub.com/mobile/)

I live in Coral Springs... Does Lee's have a good selection?