New Monitor Samsung T260 Impressions [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Monitor Samsung T260 Impressions

Big Al 24
01-04-2009, 01:54
I just got a Samsung T260 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001276. I really like it. I was previously using a Gateway FPD2185W Widescreen monitor, and even though it's only a couple of inches, it really makes a difference. My wife is also happy with the upgrade because she now has the Gateway monitor which was a huge improvement over her old Viewsonic 17 incher. I'm not as picky as many who review monitors, but I know it's an amazing improvement over what I had in every way except for the stand (kinda cheap and no height adjustment). If you have any questions, feel free.

DragonRider
01-10-2009, 21:50
Funny, I got the same monitor 3 weeks ago and love it, it replaced a Gateway 22 that did double duty for my TV. Now grab that 17 inch and use it as a 2nd monitor for yourself!!! Im running a 19inch Portrait(left), then the T260(center), Gateway 22(Left). Left and Center are on my desktop Right is my Laptop with TV using PIP. I use Synergy to connect to the multiple comptuers/monitors and share one KB and Mouse.

John