GSSF @ OpenRange Part Deux? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : GSSF @ OpenRange Part Deux?

Rikki
01-05-2009, 18:31
My calender says this Saturday, Jan.10th is the second round of Indoor GSSF at OpenRange...
I'm looking forward to shooting down there again. Who all is coming?
Dust those "G" locks off, it's fun and one heckofa nice place to shoot.
This time I wanna go 3 guns- a 19, 21sf, and a 26

TreehugginGlock
01-05-2009, 19:06
I'm thinking about shaking off the dust and shooting this one and the one in March, too. Perhaps I'll see you there.

Rikki
01-06-2009, 04:55
LA,
I called your house when I left OR after the last shoot...I think I owe you a lunch(but I can't remember why)... This time I gotta shoot and scoot, so no time...unless folks wanna meet for B-fast???
I'd like to catch up on what all the shooters from the old Sportshooters group are doing.

TreehugginGlock
01-08-2009, 20:17
LA,
I called your house when I left OR after the last shoot...I think I owe you a lunch(but I can't remember why)... This time I gotta shoot and scoot, so no time...unless folks wanna meet for B-fast???
I'd like to catch up on what all the shooters from the old Sportshooters group are doing.Would love to have some time to play catch up, but I don't have lots that day either and may not be able to make it after all. Of course, if I don't make it that gives everyone else a chance at the gun this time. LOL

If I don't make it, perhaps I'll see you at a Hidden Hill or Silvercreek shoot this season. Don't forget we'll be not only shooting the IPSC stuff, but also IDPA. Would love for you to come join us some time.