KSC/KWA Glock GBB.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : KSC/KWA Glock GBB..

Sluf01
01-20-2009, 13:58
Yep planning to get the KSC/KWA Glock 19 GBB. Tried on out at the local airsoft store, and I gotta tell ya, it looks/handles/shoots/recoil like a real Glock.. Cheap shooting/practice in yer Man Cave or Garage (Hey, this Global Warming makes it too COLD to shoot outside ya know)!!

Broylz
01-24-2009, 16:00
i just got a KWC g17 airsoft. need to get some green gas. i had a buddy who talked about airsoft all the time and i just kept playing it off thinking i will shoot at the range with full power and the usual crap. after doing a force on force at work with airsoft, i finally saw the light. i am planning on using this one to train the wife a little more. i have used simunitions also before but always played off airsoft as a toy but now see the training ability of it.

Sluf01
01-26-2009, 11:58
Publications like: Shotgun News, Combat Handguns, Handguns now do at least 1 article per issue on the positives of using airsoft for firearms training.. You gotta admit, that is a cheaper way to practice the fundamentals..

CINCYSLAM
02-21-2009, 22:23
I suggest using propain with you gas guns. It's cheaper than green gas, you just need to get a propain adapter that you can get at any airsoft store, and pick up some small propain tanks like you would use for a small camping grill. The adapter is a little costly(around 20 bucks) at first but cheaper in the long run.

409er
03-13-2009, 16:01
Do not forget to spray the valve with little silicone oil when using propane.