Analon Advanced Bronze cookware [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Analon Advanced Bronze cookware

WINGS
01-25-2009, 14:23
I just updated some old items. Got an 11 inch, 5 quart Sauteuse pan with a glass lid and an open 8 inch and 12 inch with glass lid skillet. I used the Sauteuse to make Huevos Ranchos for brunch today and it cleaned up like a dream.
Got all of it from Amazon.

Any commments on this cookware?

rhikdavis
01-25-2009, 15:12
Is that same as the Todd English stuff from HSN?

WINGS
01-25-2009, 15:16
I'm not sure but I'll surf around and check. I haven't looked at HSN for a long time. My first wife was addicted to it...........

WINGS
01-25-2009, 15:31
I don't think so after looking around. Analon has a couple of different cookware lines with different coatings. The 'advance' bronze isn't dishwasher safe.

WINGS
02-17-2009, 11:11
Awesome cookware. Cleans up fast too.

SouthernGal
02-23-2009, 11:16
Don't know much about Analon, but it looks a lot like Calphalon, which is what I own. Last week I bought the Calphalon Panini Press. :supergrin:

WINGS
02-23-2009, 11:34
Don't know much about Analon, but it looks a lot like Calphalon, which is what I own. Last week I bought the Calphalon Panini Press. :supergrin:

We've never had an official 'set' of any cookware. Well maybe way back, and when anything goes we toss it out. Over the years we've been able to fill in buy buying a good item, like the wok, or one pot at a time, at Marshall's. All of the 'stuff' are major brands, like Kitchen Aid and Circulon too. The Analon is very good, heavy and easy to clean.

SouthernGal
03-09-2009, 13:43
We've never had an official 'set' of any cookware. Well maybe way back, and when anything goes we toss it out. Over the years we've been able to fill in buy buying a good item, like the wok, or one pot at a time, at Marshall's. All of the 'stuff' are major brands, like Kitchen Aid and Circulon too. The Analon is very good, heavy and easy to clean.

Yep. I got one of my pieces of Calphalon at Marshall's too. Most of it I got at Kohl's though.