FFL in S. FL? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : FFL in S. FL?

Fire_Medic
01-30-2009, 19:57
Anyone have an FFL they use in the Miami area that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

Looking for someone that would charge $30 or less for a transfer, thanks.

pearldrummerelx
01-30-2009, 23:28
The range I go to, Revere Gun Range, is in Pompano Beach off Copans just east of 95. Last time I was there I asked and they charge 25 for a transfer.

Not exactly Miami, but it might help.

packinaglock
01-31-2009, 18:54
Anyone have an FFL they use in the Miami area that doesn't charge an arm and a leg?

What ya got your eye on now Gabe?

Fire_Medic
01-31-2009, 20:16
What ya got your eye on now Gabe?

Found an FFL less than 15 minutes from me and he charges $25 + $5 for background, so I can live with the $30. I've got a G34 OD on the way this week from Mark @ Summit Gun Broker. Can't Wait! :supergrin:

packinaglock
02-01-2009, 03:39
Congrats on the new heater

Fire_Medic
02-01-2009, 19:38
Congrats on the new heater

Thanks should be here by the end of the week. I'll post pics once I get it. :wavey:

Babysinister
02-03-2009, 08:17

SAI, at the Dixie Belle Shopping Ctr., 12169 So. Dixie Hwy., Pinecrest, FL 33156, was charging $25 for FFL transfers, at least until recently. I've had good experience with them.

Fire_Medic
02-03-2009, 11:43
SAI, at the Dixie Belle Shopping Ctr., 12169 So. Dixie Hwy., Pinecrest, FL 33156, was charging $25 for FFL transfers, at least until recently. I've had good experience with them.

That's who I ended up using, thanks for the info though. My G34 OD should be here Thurs or Friday. Can't wait! :supergrin:

PCJim
02-13-2009, 06:34
This may be a little late.....

SAI is in my 'hood and they are good people. If you're closer to the Tamiami Airport, you might consider Stone Hart. He recently moved to his new location from the Doral area, manufactures and sells ammo and has a selection of firearms. I have heard a lot of good praises on his business but have no personal dealings. His website is stonehartammo.com.

Fire_Medic
02-13-2009, 07:43
This may be a little late.....

SAI is in my 'hood and they are good people. If you're closer to the Tamiami Airport, you might consider Stone Hart. He recently moved to his new location from the Doral area, manufactures and sells ammo and has a selection of firearms. I have heard a lot of good praises on his business but have no personal dealings. His website is stonehartammo.com.

Thanks I might check them out in the future. I used SAI for the G34 OD and had no issues at all, great service.