Meet for a cigar/lunch in Las Vegas [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Meet for a cigar/lunch in Las Vegas

GlocksterPaulie
02-06-2009, 20:52
Any cigar smokers in Vegas want to meet up and smoke one or have lunch? I will be in Vegas from the 11th to the 14th.

Paulie

1337-G
02-10-2009, 20:14
Hey Paulie, I don't smoke any more but I might be able to shake free for lunch on the 12th or 13th.

-J.P.

JimBianchi
02-13-2009, 18:19
I'd love too but I've got family and extra kids here all weekend and even though the kids would love it, I would not be popular with the Moms!

What Cigar Bar are you thinking of going to?

Enjoy your stay!

GlocksterPaulie
02-15-2009, 12:03
Sorry I missed you guys while I was in Vegas, my trip ended up being shorter than it was going to be. I didn't have time to do much of anything, I did make sure we smoked a couple before we left.

I should be back in Vegas around the end of the year.

Paulie

lvcigarz
02-19-2009, 01:42
I'm new to Glock Talk, and I was just looking around when I saw this thread. I enjoy cigars everyday right here in my garage. Next time you are in town PM me and I can meet up with you or bring you to my personal cigar lounge.

Look forward to it.

Pete

crazypilot
02-19-2009, 02:52
I'm new to Glock Talk, and I was just looking around when I saw this thread. I enjoy cigars everyday right here in my garage. Next time you are in town PM me and I can meet up with you or bring you to my personal cigar lounge.

Look forward to it.

Pete

Welcome :wavey: