Grilling Tips [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Grilling Tips

tantone56
02-06-2009, 22:47
I am pretty new to grilling and would like to ask some of the experts if they have any tips on making a really good BBQ meal. I live at a university, and I think they only allow charcoal grills. I go out tomorrow to pick up my first grill. Anyone know of a good quality grill, and also some tips on how you BBQ. Much appreciated.

Navy HMC
02-07-2009, 00:45
Huh?????

I don't get it.

Buki192327
02-07-2009, 07:12
I am pretty new to grilling and would like to ask some of the experts if they have any tips on making a really good BBQ meal. I live at a university, and I think they only allow charcoal grills. I go out tomorrow to pick up my first grill. Anyone know of a good quality grill, and also some tips on how you BBQ. Much appreciated.

Are you old enough to play with fire? :whistling:

jp_72
02-07-2009, 07:22

1. Weber grill
2. Kingsford charcoal
3. Liter fluid
4. Match (in that order)
5. Top grill with chicken, beef or pork (salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper to taste)
6. Turn once on each side
7. Find plate, knife, fork
8. Remove grilled meat, place on plate
9. Serve with green salad (dressing optional/your choice)
10. Cold drink

Don't fix meal indoors. CO2 has nasty habit of stopping heartbeat.
Don't leave grill unattended as drunk colleagues can and will fall into it, tip it over or sit in it.

:wavey: