Nintendo Wii [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Wii

metro273
02-08-2009, 18:03
Who has it and what's your favorite game to play...ALL THE TIME?

My daughter and my favorite game to play is Raving Rabbids TV Party! We can play this for hours cause there are like 40 different games on there...:supergrin:

We also bought the Wii Fit but we hardly play that. Especially me, since I get tired after about 20 minutes of playing! I think it has something to do with my age or maybe my weight but I won't tell...:supergrin:

ShaneXman
02-08-2009, 18:06
Mario Kart Wii... :broccoli:

metro273
02-08-2009, 22:56
^^^I still haven't played that one yet.
My daughter has it on her DS and is ALWAYS playing it...:supergrin:

Tvov
02-09-2009, 09:11
We got Rockband for Christmas, and have had a lot of fun with it. Just last night my wife, daughter and son were playing it. Relatives came over a few weeks ago, and it was a ball playing and laughing. Rockband is much better than I thought it would be.

I got my wife Wii Fit a couple weeks ago for her birthday (because she wanted it, not because I think she needs it! lol!). She loves it so far, and so does my daughter. It actually has a bunch of fun games on it in addition to the workout stuff.

We got Mario Kart which is a lot of fun. We picked up Mario Galaxy, but I didn't realize that is basically a one player game, so we don't play that much.

To get the most out of Wii you need multiplayer games. We don't have a lot of games, we are trying to pick them up after reading a lot of reviews. Seems that there are a lot of Wii games that are not very good, so you have to be careful in what you buy.

So far we are getting a lot of use out of our Wii.

metro273
03-04-2009, 19:25
At the end of the year, Nintendo will be bringing out 200 new games for the Wii and the DS, including Punch Out...can't wait!

deadday
03-04-2009, 19:33
Mario Kart Wii... :broccoli:

Mario Kart FTW

dotsun
03-04-2009, 19:44
At the end of the year, Nintendo will be bringing out 200 new games for the Wii and the DS, including Punch Out...can't wait!

There are a ton of games you can download for the WII right now in the online store. Punch Out is one of them.

And to stray back on topic, we play guitar hero world tour constantly. :cool:

lilc
03-04-2009, 19:50
Mario Kart Wii... :broccoli:Four-player Wii games are the most fun, and Mario Kart qualifies, but...

MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED RULES!

http://www.techshout.com/images/mario-striker-wii.jpg