s-1094 bill... good news. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : s-1094 bill... good news.

southernreign
02-08-2009, 20:41
Hey, good news, got this email today...
<o:p> </o:p>
Senator Brock reads and responds to all of his e-mails so please do not hesitate to let us know whenever you have an issue you would like to share, or you feel we could be of service in any way.<o:p></o:p>
Janet Black<o:p></o:p>
Legislative Assistant to<o:p></o:p>
Senator Andrew Brock<o:p></o:p>

NC Bullseye
02-08-2009, 21:33
Good job!

The longest journey starts with a single step.

Keep up the good work!

JohnHoliday
02-08-2009, 21:38
Yes! I need to start writing letters to everyone, it would be very nice to able to carry into restaurants.

Eagle22
02-09-2009, 07:03
Is this not all ready covered under the June 2008 US Supreme Court case DC vs Heller?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

JohnHoliday
02-09-2009, 10:34
No, its illegal in NC to carry in restaurants that serve alcohol.

Eagle22
02-09-2009, 10:54
Ok

I read more of DC vs Heller and that really only covers IN your HOME, and to defend your home.

NC Bullseye
02-09-2009, 13:21
Now that he's stated that he will revive it, it's time to press for a time frame. Write and tell him you appreciate his work and would like to ask him to submit it as soon as possible so we can promote it more.