The Amazing Henry. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Henry.

Bushidomosquito
02-09-2009, 22:35
A newlywed couple go to Vegas for their honeymoon. While walking around sightseeing the wife sees a sign that reads; "Come see The Amazing Henry!"
"He must be some sort of magician or something", she says. Let's go catch the show.

The husband agrees and they buy their tickets and go in to find their seats. The lights dim, the curtain goes up and The Amazing Henry walks out on stage and takes a bow and then lines three walnuts up in a row on a table in front of him.

He then proceeds to unzip his pants and take out an enormous erection. He signals for the drum roll and then smashes the walnuts with his ***** one after another. The audience jumps up with applause and the wife turns to the husband and says, "Wow! That really was amazing!"

50 years later the same couple goes back to Vegas for their 50th anniversary and the husband notices the same sign. "There's no way he's still doing that show," he says in disbelief. "He must be 75 years old by now. I have to see this." Again they buy their tickets and go in to sit down and wait for the show.

The lights dim, the curtains go up and The Amazing Henry walks out on stage and takes a bow but this time he is a frail old man and instead of walnuts he lines three coconuts up on the table in front of him. He unzips and pulls out the same enormous erection, signals for the drum roll and smashes the coconuts to pieces one after another.

The audience jumps up with applause and the husband can't believe his eyes. After the show he and his wife sneak backstage and catch The Amazing Henry coming out of his dressing room. "Excuse me sir," the husband says. "My wife and I were here 50 years ago and saw you show and it was plenty amazing then but I just have to know, why on earth did you switch to coconuts?" The Amazing Henry says, "Oh that... Well, you know, I'm really starting to get up there in years and my eyesight ain't what it used to be."