GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Why Cops love christmas!!

Posted 12-21-2010 at 09:58 by Mayhem like Me
Updated 12-21-2010 at 11:17 by Mayhem like Me

I was asked by my daughter why I love christmas so much and here are a few recent things that happended to make me a jaded tough guy love christmas...

Shop with a cop! we take some of the deserving families and take the parents shopping at Walmart so the kids have a good christmas, heck they have a great chirstmas as far as presents go, however most of the parents show up with the kids and have them pick out the stuff soo to them the cop in the Santa hat is Santa Claus cause mom and dad were to darn lazy to think ahead, heck we even provide babysitters.....

Little kids with hot moms dropping gifts off at the Precinct.. from homeade cookies to Ornaments and cards it's always great to have a little kid and a nice mom come in and thank you.. Of course that only lasts until mom gets pulled over then we're all Bastards again.

At least once during the Chritsmas season we will arrest a drunk guy in a Santa Suit mostly they are from DUI's but every once in a while a Clark Griswold goes berserk and starts some Shit with cousin eddy..

I will add more as we get close to happy time...

This just in , last week we had a lady call who was Christmas shopping and locked herslf in the car............. Thats right IN THE CAR..

She told the dispatcher that her car would not start and she needed an officer immedately because she was..in her words"starting to panic" the electric locks won't work.....
A helpfull supervisor asked the dispatcher to call the lady back and have her look for the manual knob to pull that would unlock the door....
She still asked for us to respond she was overcome with something that made it impossible for her to function.........

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2551 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey appreciated the post. Nice to get some laughs in on the holiday. Best wishes to a cop and a happy new year,

Shmush