GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Jumping In

Posted 01-17-2011 at 09:25 by weagle
Updated 01-17-2011 at 09:45 by weagle (add picture)

Hello folks. This is my first entry into the world of blogging so bear with me as I get my feet wet.

I guess a quick introduction would be appropriate.

My name is Don Anderson, and I have been a nut about firearms every since I received a Daisey BB gun as a kid. Yes, it was almost like the Christmas Story movie with my mother's constant warnings that I'd "shoot my eye out" if I wasn't careful.

I grew up hunting and fishing at every opportunity, but somehow managed to stay focused enough on school and athletics to receive a football scholarship to Auburn University (hence the weagle screen name) where I played for Pat Dye and graduated with a business degree in 1984.

Since graduating I spent most of my career in sales in the telecommunications industry, but in 2007 I was fortunate to be able to follow my passion and join Ed's Public Safety. Ed's is a firearms dealer in Stockbridge GA and one of the largest Glock Law Enforcement distributors in the country.

My goal with this Blog is to share with you my experiences and insights from the inside of the firearms industry. This will always be a family friendly Blog, and hopefully my cyber ramblings will not only bring some insight and entertainment to the veterans of the gun world, but also encourage some youngsters to develop the lifelong passion for guns and shooting that we all share.

Don Anderson aka Weagle

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1080 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments