GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Pittsburgh NRA show is history

Posted 05-01-2011 at 18:31 by tokarevsvt

We survived the 140th NRA Annual meeting - lots of people looking at our products - lots of the same questions over and over. Next time I think I will make a sign with a set of healthy female breast as the background with text in front answering all the dumb questions - just maybe that might get their attention. Lets see lets start with "thats illeagal" "is it a pistol?" "thats a shotgun? Now I understand that everybody doesnt know all the details about A.O.W.'s and class III firearms but come on do they really think I would bring illeagal weapons to a huge show or any show for that matter. All in all we had a good show - not that we sold anything because we really didnt - but tons of people had a chance to see our products - pickup our stuff and hold it - pump the shotguns and fold the grips like they were killing zombies.

As for the rest of the show I did get to walk around this morning - alot of the same stuff we see at the Shot Show but there was one new product I had to buy - Rugers new 25 round 10/22 magazine - old Bill Ruger is rolling in his grave. Its looks to be a good product - it looks much like the machined aluminum hi cap mags on the market but its injection molded.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1314 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments