SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Lighter trigger

Posted 05-16-2011 at 23:43 by Jsierra.G24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
Why?

A standard 3.5 lb connector does NOT yield a 3.5 pound pull.

The 3.5 lb connector does not disable ANY safeties nor does it remove pre travel.

Could you clarify?
I think he meant that if u had to use your carry gun u probably wouldn't want it to b a modified pistol, cause then when ur in front of the judge trying to explain why u took a life all the prosecution would b talking about is how u had a modified pistol an u knew exactly what u were doing an all this other stuff.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2142 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I can't imagine that any prosecuter would have a clue as to what modifications were made to your gun much less care if the shoot was justified. Shooters have been doing action work on their weapons since guns were devised. I think this is an over reaction to a non existant problem. A smooth action won't make you a criminal.
  2. Old Comment
    The prosecutor will have a clue because that is one of the first things that is checked, does the firearm meet the factory specs and has it been altered in any way. And while it is true that a smooth action won't make you a criminal an action that has been modified in a manner the manufacturer says is dangerous to use, or that is beyond the normal and accepted range, can be and has been part of the issue in deciding a case.
    Posted 06-13-2011 at 11:34 by David Armstrong David Armstrong is offline
  3. Old Comment
    David, Glock makes, sells, and will install 3.5 trigger connectors as well as a variety of other modifications, so it couldn't be considered modified in an unsafe manner even in a liberal court. Do you know of any such case where anyone was prosecuted as the result of this?