What I have learned on the Internet.
Originally Posted by Dragoon44
1. Many Netzians views are formed and held emotionally rather than rationally.
2. The more vocal, passionate, and adamant they are on a subject the less likely they are to actually know what they are talking about.
3. The average Netzians reading comprehension is abysmal.
4. As long as it conforms to their bias, prejudice, or ideology many will accept the most absurd story or claims as the gospel truth.
5. Critical thinking does not play a role in many Netzians thought processes.
6. The net has been a source of joy for those that previously thought they were alone in their paranoid delusions.
7. Many hold as credible Internet "news" sources that would make the most ardent practitioner of yellow journalism green with envy.
8. Many cannot distinguish between fact and opinion.
9. Ideology serves as an effective shield against reason and logic.
10. The dumber someone is the more they are convinced of their own intelligence.