Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Trigger: Glock vs XD

Posted 11-24-2011 at 19:27 by Allsmk_nomirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teej View Post
I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to as far a breaking down goes. I found breaking down an XD easier than a Glock. With my Glocks I have to almost contort my hand to one hand grasp the grip and hold the slide back. May just be me, but I think the XD's in that respect are easier to break down.

As for the differences in triggers, it seems like the XD will be easy to adjust to with some practice and a lot of dry firing.

Well I honestly can break down the glock a lot faster than the XD. On the XD, you would have to lock the slide back, move the slide lever, then allow the slide to go forward, and then pull the trigger to remove it. That's just two extra steps that I don't need. As to the glock, I just have to rack the slide pull the trigger, and take down lever and it's done.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2144 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    the experience ive had with the XD's trigger allows for too much jerking due too all the excess play rather then the smooth tension of my glock. me and my dad both ditched our XD's to buy glocks. he had the 40 cal xd sub combact and traded for a glock 27. and i got rid of my my xd 45 compact for a glock 30. both far better guns when it comes to accuracy and performance. Holding the grip on the XDs is like holding a broom handle, hard to get a decent grasp.