GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Tanks for the Memories

Posted 11-25-2011 at 17:49 by spero525

One of the pitfalls of watching Brisco County Jr. is the way puns start to slip into the mind at the most inopportune moment. I'm one of the few people I know who actually likes puns, so this doesn't really bother me. It just bothers a number of others around me.

Oh well. Or should I say, bwha-ha-ha!

I have much to be thankful for this year, and while it may be cliche to write out a bullet-noted list, I tend to live by lists. Then again, sometimes I feel like a walking cliche...maybe I should work on that.

The few points of thanks that I don't mind sharing:

- A new oven. Cooking for 6 months with only a stove top and a crockpot, while doable, is a challenge I met but was not prepared for.
- Family visits. There were a few people I was used to seeing a couple times a year but hadn't seen in nearly 2 [years]. They came to visit and it was good.
- A house to myself. Housemates have benefits, but I've decided I'm definitely okay without them.
- Hugs from little children. I'm not really a baby/kid person, but there is something about little arms around your neck that is A-dorable.

The list of thanks is longer than this, but it's also more personal than this so there you are.

~Spero

(To anyone who thought this post was going to be about puns, so did I. Maybe next time?)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1251 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments