Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Why are you scared of Gun Registration?

Posted 02-04-2013 at 16:01 by Bluzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamer View Post
Not in California. When we run a warrants and driver's license check or vehicle registration, there is no information regarding CCW permits. There never has been. The only way we'd find out is to ask.
Might be just a county or state, but my brother hears CCW info on his scanner and also whether vehicle's car insurance is up to date.
I obey the law so I could care less, we have probably the nicest state and local police officers I have had the pleasure to meet. I'm more concerned with Federal Agents in this area, not local Leo.
Cheers,
Phil
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1587 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I support increased background checks. I'm not suggesting anything serious. I just wish it was a LITTLE harder to get guns. Don;t get me wrong, I'm glad I have the right to be armed. And I don't have anything to hide. A little extra paperwork/wait period wouldn't bug me. I'm never in a rush to add to my collection.
  2. Old Comment
    I think a extra backround check may or may not be in order to own firearms but why punish law abbiding citizens when the criminals can buy or take them. I dont see any change happening if with did do an extra backround check on people, I just see gun thefts going up, either way the bad guys will still get em one way or another, not trying to bash anybody just my opinion. Im not a fan of gun registration i dont agree with my private items bein out there to be seen by feds or lleos, its my right to keep my private life private.
    Updated 03-03-2013 at 10:33 by budro