Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Gun ammo "hoarders"

Posted 03-30-2013 at 18:27 by starspangled

Buying for "someone" is for a specific, named person. Buying for an undefined person you may or may not sell to in the future isn't "someone", its "anyone"
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1878 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think people should be limited to 1000 rds per caliber they own. NOBODY NEEDS 10,000 rds all bought at the same time! Because then people like ME who buy only what is reasonable cant get any because "Earl" bought 25,000 rds! There is a big rush on guns and ammo. We all know that. But you dont have to go ape shit!
  2. Old Comment
    I expected this type of thing to happen and have stocked up......
    If you haven't prepared.....it is somehow my problem or fault ??
    Next you'll be telling me how many rounds my mags can hold ???
  3. Old Comment
    Panic buying has put downward pressure on supply and upward pressure on prices. With supply limited, regular shooters must curtail training and purchasing. 1000 rounds is not a large quantity. For me that's about 2-3 weeks of regular training supply. I rarely have purchased less than 5-10,000 rounds at a time until the shortage began.

If you can get supply and need it, buy all you want if you can afford these current prices. Down the road, there will be people who look at the stock that they have hoarded, for the sake of "having" it, that will wonder why they spent so much money just to have it on the shelf.