Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

Getting my first Glock (gun) tomorrow - can't decide!

Posted 01-31-2011 at 20:46 by James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0REDSOX7 View Post
Im going to go to the range tonight and do a comparison of the G19 vs G36 one last time and probably make my decision based on that. I think the cost of ammunition won't be a problem, but, I think now that I would have my own weapon would mean I would be more in tune to shoot it more, which means it would probably become an issue. Gah, I'm glad to know you all feel you can't go wrong with either the G36 vs the G19.
Thats your best bet
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2464 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you have not bought your Glock yet, DON"T. The warranty is worthless. I know, many people will tell you how great their Glock is. Up untill December 30, 2011 I would have said it was a great weapon. However, once my Model 21-SF exploded in my hand and Glock customer Service said "not our problem", my opinion has changed. The weapon was purchased, new, in August and had less than 500 rounds of factory ammo through it. The gunshop/range returned the weapon to Glock the day of the incident and a month later Clock responded that this catastrophic failure of their product was not covered by their warranty. Should you doubt the truth of this statement, feel free to contact Anthony at Customer Service (770) 432-1202 X-6252
  2. Old Comment
    [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I just bought a Glock 19 after years of revolvers and I love it. I blew about 300 rounds through it and experienced a minor problem with the recoil spring design of the 4th generation Model 19 but after a couple hundred rounds it is fine.[/FONT][/COLOR]