GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Rate this Entry

G23 factory custom work

Posted 04-29-2012 at 11:58 by td4man

I've never owned a Glock before but am in the market for a 40 or 9mm doesn't matter a whole lot which but having carried a 40 as a duty weapon(s&w) I'm leaning towards another 40. Visiting the Glock website I see that they will customize a weapon for added $'s would this be a sweet deal or would it be better and or less expensive to find a local gunsmith to do a trigger job and add better sights in my area? Any ideas would be gladly considered,this weapon would be used mostly for ccw. Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2133 Comments 3 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just a little disapointed that I've received no comments on this blog, either the 130 viewers didn't understand the question or didn't care to answer.
  2. Old Comment
    Well im a new Glock owner myself.. I just bought my first Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm a few weeks ago and i love it. The range is like my second home now.. Im just looking for a site to find out more about it, maybe modification or something just so it looks different then all the rest at the range.. Any ideas???
  3. Old Comment
    The G-23 is a excellent choice, have one myself along with a G-27, the 23 shoots better but you can conceal the 27 a bit easyer