GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

PART ONE: How's Your (Spiritual) Health?

Posted 11-17-2012 at 08:58 by Arc Angel

[I][B][COLOR="Navy"]Proverbs 14:30, ‘A sound heart is the life of the flesh; but envy is rottenness to the bones.’[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Are you in good health? Are you thriving with robust energy and strength? You, also, have a physical and a spiritual side to your life as well. You could have a strong physical heart, but rot to death from envious emotions within your spirit. King Solomon’s admonition was written to protect you from the horrible consequences of envy in...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1841 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART TWO: How's Your (Spiritual) Health?

Posted 11-17-2012 at 08:53 by Arc Angel

Let’s consider sin, and the various kinds of death sin causes: Sin brought instant death to Adam and Eve’s affection for God; and the awareness of sin perverted their perfect marriage as well. (Genesis 2:17; 3:7-8) Years later, the consequences of, ‘original sin’ brought physical death to Adam and his wife; and, in accord with God’s wrath, in accord with His perfect will, their mortal souls were cast into Hell. (Genesis 5:5) Are you able to see that the motivation behind Eve’s desire to, ‘eat...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1275 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART ONE: How To Completely Disassemble A Glock Pistol

Posted 11-15-2012 at 20:18 by Arc Angel
Updated 02-04-2013 at 06:03 by Arc Angel

SLIDE ASSEMBLY TAKEDOWN -

(1) Should begin with removal of the magazine – Full removal, and storage away from the work area.

(2) Then lock the slide back for, both, visual and tactile verification that the chamber is empty.

(3) Lower the slide; point the pistol in a safe direction, and pull the Trigger.

(4) Slightly withdraw the slide and pull down on the slide lock. Ease the slide and barrel assembly forward until it’s off...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3101 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART TWO: How To Reassemble A Completely Broken-Down Glock

Posted 11-15-2012 at 20:12 by Arc Angel
Updated 02-04-2013 at 06:14 by Arc Angel

(1) First, remember not to reinstall the Trigger (Return) Spring backwards! It MUST be reinstalled in the shape of the letter, ‘S’ when viewed from the side with the Trigger held in your right-hand, and the Trigger Housing Mechanism held in your left-hand.

(2) Simply reverse the disassembly directions to reattach the Trigger Bar and Trigger Mechanism Housing. The Connector goes on BEFORE the Trigger Bar is attached.

(3) You can use the hole the (FP) Striker,...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1997 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Some People Have It, And Some Don't!

Posted 11-15-2012 at 19:58 by Arc Angel
Updated 02-28-2013 at 16:18 by Arc Angel

I'm getting a sense of Déjà vu while reading this thread. Sometimes it's good to remember just how lucky you are! Years ago, while I was still working for a living and on straight commission, mortgage interest rates suddenly soared up to 21% and the local real estate market almost completely shut down.

I still remember a couple of agents in my office who - after a couple of months of trying to survive in an impossible market - just sat down at their desks one Friday afternoon,...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 400 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags