GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

America, A Nation Governed For Failure!

Posted 12-23-2012 at 03:55 by Arc Angel

:supergrin: What a laugh!

How dare you! :steamed: First, you godless heathens: foster, aid, and abet an impossible-to-govern social situation; and, then, you dare to complain about the results.

With this sort of, 'higher reasoning' rampant among the general public, that crocodile I watched crying on TV, last night, is sure to end up effectively disarming 300 million people because of a few madmen's sins.

Look at it this way: Those of...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1213 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Just banned myself from a LGS

Posted 12-22-2012 at 09:52 by Will Beararms

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
I went to see if they had any G23 mags, which I knew was slim, but what the heck? They asked if I needed anything and I said G23 mags. He said they were out and didn't know when they would get anymore in, as he was stocking some AR mags. Anyway, I walked over to look at the AR mags and asked WTF!?! They had their 60rd AR mags priced at $200.00!!! I asked him if he knew that NO legislation had even been written, much less voted on and passed? He just shrugged his shoulders and acted like it
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1462 Comments 1 Will Beararms is offline Edit Tags
Old

Gun free school thoughts

Posted 12-20-2012 at 14:30 by shadow_dog
Updated 12-20-2012 at 14:33 by shadow_dog

I am writing this after seeing how a friend has evolved after the school shooting. They have school age children. They are a liberal Democrat, but have always been open about supporting gun rights and the 2nd Amendment. Now however they seem to be against owning guns. They also apparently don't think educators should be armed either.

This got me to thinking about the school issue. We all know America is a land of choices. Albeit they seem to be getting legislated to fewer choices....
Hilljack
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1064 Comments 0 shadow_dog is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.

The Second Amendment does not give you the right to own a gun

Posted 12-19-2012 at 15:57 by Razorsharp

We often hear people say, “The First Amendment gives me the right to say…” or “The Second Amendment gives me the right to have…”

Both statements are contradictory to the purpose of the Bill of Rights and the founding principles of America.

America was founded under the principle that we, as citizens, were endowed with certain rights, unlike in other countries, where rights are dispensations from the government. It’s what makes America unique.

Outside...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2933 Comments 4 Razorsharp is offline Edit Tags
Old

What's Really Going To Happen On December 21st, 2012?

Posted 12-10-2012 at 11:40 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-14-2012 at 11:13 by Arc Angel

First, it's NOT the, 'end of the world'. The Mayan, ‘end of the world’ myth is just another lie being fed to you by the organized news media and certain others who don’t want you to be able to see the truth until it’s too late. It is, instead, a change in the, 'subjective psychological,’ as well as the, ‘objective spiritual’ cycles of time.

In short: Mankind, as a whole, is about to regress from bad to worse. Rather than the end of anything, dark and evil times are going to...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2771 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags