GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

The Art of Gunfighting

Posted 02-04-2013 at 21:25 by gunslinger g21

As an armmed American you have a responsibility to youself and your family to learn to use your firearms and other weapons proficently. Just having a bunch of toys to show your boys and to impress the chicks is doing a diservice to everyone arround you. As a warrior trains to go to war you must do the same. America has lost it's warrior mentality, and must regain it NOW. Most Americans are all about looks and image now. Our egos don't allow us to seek other more proficent warriors to learn...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 492 Comments 0 gunslinger g21 is offline Edit Tags
Old

My Own Favorite Military Hero!

Posted 02-04-2013 at 18:32 by Arc Angel

:upeyes: There are a lot of military heroes. The history books are full of them! Confederate Cavalry General Nathan Bedford Forrest, and U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel Anthony B. Herbert immediately come to mind.

However, the greatest battle-scarred warrior I've, personally, ever known is United States Marine First Lieutenant Heywood Lawrence Day: Four, round, silver dollar-sized scars on his torso; ugly, twisted shrapnel wounds on his back; and a piercing bayonet wound through...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 703 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Why are you scared of Gun Registration?

Posted 02-04-2013 at 15:01 by Bluzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ateamer View Post
Not in California. When we run a warrants and driver's license check or vehicle registration, there is no information regarding CCW permits. There never has been. The only way we'd find out is to ask.
Might be just a county or state, but my brother hears CCW info on his scanner and also whether vehicle's car insurance is up to date.
I obey the law so I could care less, we have probably the nicest state and local police officers I have had the pleasure to meet. I'm more...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1248 Comments 2 Bluzman is offline Edit Tags
Old

What's Happened To The America Of My Youth?

Posted 02-04-2013 at 07:34 by Arc Angel
Updated 02-04-2013 at 07:39 by Arc Angel

:shame: Despicable!

Doesn't seem like America, anymore, to me. The men who raised me, the men whom I idolized in my youth, suffered terribly through two world wars and Korea. They carried both the physical and emotional scars of their battles with them for the rest of their lives.

I'm really trying to get used to all of this insane gun legislation - Legislation that would have had no place, at all, in the America of my youth. Today the world, in general; and...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1506 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags