GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

MMA10mm's Daily Reloading Blog

Posted 01-05-2011 at 12:01 by MakeMineA10mm (MakeMineA10mm's Daily (or so) Reloading Blog)

I decided to start this blog, because I had a really good New Year's Holiday weekend, and got a big and a couple small reloading projects done. I realised that as a father with two jobs, I don't get to enjoy my hobby as much as I used to or would like to. Well, now that my daughter is getting older and independent, I'm looking for things that give me some recreation and might give her a diversion too... Even with the moral virtue and treasured time spent with wife and daughter, I think it's important...
300AAC brass
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3828 Comments 5 MakeMineA10mm is online now Edit Tags
Old

Blog.

Posted 01-04-2011 at 22:06 by the iceman

Blog. (testing)
Proud Veteran
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1995 Comments 2 the iceman is offline Edit Tags
Old

Damn it all...

Posted 01-04-2011 at 19:18 by Arquebus12

Mad at myself right now... Mrs. Arquebus is a careful cook and fussy eater. I don't mind the eating part, but while her cooking is usually very enjoyable, I knew I should've stepped up tonight.

A little back story: I'm not one of those guys what you see on television that bag a near record animal every time they go afield in pursuit of game. While I love to hunt, there is a huge disproportion to getting a kill and coming home without ever having taken a gun off safe, the result of...
Non-broccophobe
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3858 Comments 0 Arquebus12 is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

ruger's new LC9 and my disapointment

Posted 01-03-2011 at 16:11 by bigghoss

I'm sure many of you by now have heard about ruger's new CC piece. when I had first heard the rumors I was VERY excited. I would really love to have a slim single stack 9mm. However shortly after the truth came out my joy turned to sadness and anger. In case you don't know this gun is equipped with a manual safety, giant loaded chamber indicator, mag disconnect, and I've also heard but haven't confirmed that it also has an internal lock. This is like getting Jessica Alba into the sack only to find...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 56996 Comments 9 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags
Old

New Years Fun

Posted 12-30-2010 at 11:21 by Mayhem like Me
Updated 12-30-2010 at 11:21 by Mayhem like Me

Well it's time again your local police will be ramping up to batten down the hatches for New Years eve, and the inevitable calls for loud parties, domestics and drunk drivers, here are a few tips for you to get the most of your tax dollars if the police come a knocking...Sometimes the most for your tax dollars is a cushy stay at the Grey bar Hotel complete with a Shower and 2 hots and a cot....

Follow these tips and you too can take advantage of this little known stimulus incentive.....
Semper Paratus
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2221 Comments 1 Mayhem like Me is offline Edit Tags