Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

follow up on TSG-22 kit

Posted 02-08-2011 at 16:38 by bigghoss

hey guys I went back out to the range and shot some more. I have more video but the jist of it is, CCI feeds fine but is harder to set off. the automatch doesn't feed as well from the top of the mag but that seems to be more related to spring pressure in the mag than the ammo. I did not see any light-stike issues with the other ammo except peters. most others just sucked. the kit ran so much better when I got up around 500-600 rounds through it. all issues has reduced dramatically but still exist....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4399 Comments 4 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags
Old

range report for the tac-sol TSG-22

Posted 02-07-2011 at 20:42 by bigghoss

Went out today to shoot my new .22 kit. As you'll see in the video I had problems with cycling with the low-end ammo and as I progressed into the better stuff it worked better but then I developed feeding issues, possibly a result of the kit being new with tight tolerances and it beginning to foul but I only fired about 200 rounds so I'm not convinced that fouling is much of a factor. The weather wasn't great or I would have stayed longer to try and diagnose the trouble. when I got home to clean...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3797 Comments 0 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags
Old

tac-sol TSG-22 glock kit has arrived

Posted 02-02-2011 at 23:09 by bigghoss

My tactical solutions TSG-22 .22lr conversion unit for glock pistols arrived today. I'll be doing a full review soon. There have been others who have reported problems with their kits but I don't believe any have gotten to the 500 round break-in point that TSG recommends. Weather permitting I'll be going shooting monday and I'll be taking my video camera and doing a full video review.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4767 Comments 0 bigghoss is offline Edit Tags