Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

Break Free CLP Vs. Eezox.

Posted 08-25-2010 at 19:09 by Glockfan1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorhugger View Post
I use eezox for both lubrication and corrosion prevention, but don't think its the ultimate in either.
Close though.
Just recently tested it's corrosion and moisture resistance to Dupont multipurpose lubricant. Which is a type of spray wax.
The spray wax lasts a bit longer and on two snap swivels I was testing, the eezox swivel started rusting first.

For lubrication I prefer Mobil or lucas, it's a bit thicker and lasts longer. Once any oil product evaporates I don't
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4843 Comments 0 Glockfan1977 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Who says women don't like guns?

Posted 08-10-2010 at 20:02 by Glockfan1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalker84 View Post
About 10 minutes ago I was at Circle K getting a 12 pack of coke, as I'm walking out of the store I hear "Hey papi, you look so sexy with that pistola" (giggling from other girls in the car) One of the girls in the backseat motions for me to come to the car. I smiled, shook my head 'no' and told them to have a good night. Fun times. Open Carry, you never know when some gorgeous latino girls will take you home.
You guys can open carry in AZ? I have to say I am envious....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3682 Comments 1 Glockfan1977 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Releasing slide lock while empty can damage?

Posted 07-26-2010 at 19:08 by Glockfan1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockphobia View Post
i aint going to say it wont,but, ive released any of my slides on many of my glocks many of times with an empty chamber. afterall, how you suppose to DRYFIRE if you cant release the slide.
Hi, Glockphobia. I have never heard that either. I do however have a question for you. You and I live in the same area, well somewhat. I live in Cola, SC not too far. Anyhow, how do you carry your Glock (Concealed)? Also, have you found any rust on your gun from our humid climate? I ask these things...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5375 Comments 1 Glockfan1977 is offline Edit Tags