GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old

33 rnd glock mags

Posted 02-24-2011 at 10:26 by sparemag

all of my friends are saying that glock has pulled thier 33 rnd mags for civillian use do to the recent shooting in tucson.well i live in prescott AZ.and some big distributers are here like Davidsons and [EMAIL="J@g"]J@g[/EMAIL] gun sales.they all have the mags for sale.some are high like $65.00 bucks for a single mag.then at some places are $33.00 for name brand glock mags.i think it is one of those gun scare things because i called glock directly and she said"we have no intention...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1489 Comments 0 sparemag is offline Edit Tags
Old

lone wolf distributer replacement barrels

Posted 02-23-2011 at 10:47 by sparemag

i got a replacement barrel for my glock 30 from lone wolf.it dropped in no prob.but when i went to shoot yesterday i had malfunctions one after another.the slide would hang up and stick.almost didnt get it apart.that was with factory winchester white box.have never had a problem with that glock(or any other).any body else have any problems with this barrel?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3486 Comments 1 sparemag is offline Edit Tags
Old

glock 24 longslide C.

Posted 02-21-2011 at 13:01 by sparemag

dose anybody know of or seen a glock 24.was considering a long slide 40cal. just got the new glock catalog and there was a g24,i have never herd of that before.looks really nice little longer than a long slide and comes in a C version..cant find anything about them any where only in the 2011 catalog.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2219 Comments 1 sparemag is offline Edit Tags
Old

+p rounds for g21?

Posted 02-17-2011 at 09:33 by sparemag

can my glock 21 shoot+p rounds without dammage..loaded 8.0 grns of power pistol with 200 grn.xtp bullet by accident.i know it shoots 7.4 no problem..wanted it a little hotter.hopr its not to hot
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1265 Comments 0 sparemag is offline Edit Tags