Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

How, And Why, I Use A Tactical Flashlight. Part Deux ~

Posted 12-07-2013 at 04:56 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-12-2013 at 08:20 by Arc Angel

[quote=Morgo;20815768]No reason you still can't have a second light to go with the mounted light.

The difference in draw times is negligible using decent holsters. In anycase (SIC) it would be a mute point seeing that if you have reason to check the house then it is likely your not doing so with a still holstered handgun.

Another plus side is a mounted light on a handgun adds a bit more weight up front allowing for faster more accurate follow up shots, especially...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1639 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART ONE: Is It Wrong To Disobey An Unjust Law?

Posted 12-06-2013 at 18:27 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-06-2013 at 18:28 by Arc Angel

[quote=certifiedfunds;20808663] ....... Is it wrong to disobey an unjust law? Do we have an obligation to disobey unjust laws?[/quote]

Well, ....... disobedience occurs on, at least, three different levels of being: physical, intellectual, and spiritual.

Physical disobedience can be either intellectual or spiritual - possibly both. Intellectual disobedience can be limited to academic, or mental rejection. As such intellectual disobedience is often moot, and...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 714 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

PART TWO: Is It Wrong To Disobey An Unjust Law?

Posted 12-06-2013 at 18:23 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-06-2013 at 18:24 by Arc Angel

[quote=BradD;20809686]I am sorry. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic.

You typed "[COLOR="DarkRed"][I]God's law is to do right so if the law is unjust then logically, we should do the opposite.[/COLOR][/I]" This is where my human mind wants to go also, but I'm not sure how one could argue that from scripture.[/quote]

OK, how about a little more scripture! :)

[quote=BradD;20809686]I didn't see a lot of scriptural references...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 786 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

How, And Why, I Use A Tactical Flashlight ~

Posted 12-06-2013 at 18:01 by Arc Angel

[quote=rargos;20815084]Greetings all,

I'm a little bit on the fence regarding whether I should mount a light on my "house" gun. Given that my night vision is getting worse with age and [B]the general requirements that you be able to identify your target (and what's beyond), I think this would be prudent[/B].

That said, I also wonder why I rarely see LEOs, etc. with handgun-mounted lights. Some defensive pistol experts (like Ayoob) also seem to be less...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1006 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

How Many Safeties Does A Glock Pistol Really Have?

Posted 09-16-2013 at 08:45 by Arc Angel
Updated 12-10-2013 at 05:28 by Arc Angel

[B]QUESTION:[/B] Ď[COLOR="DarkRed"][I][B]I Dropped My Glock. Why Didnít It Discharge?[/B][/I][/COLOR]í

I genuinely feel for you, Brother! A few years ago I had a similar incident happen to me, too. Whether or not a Glock will ND/AD depends upon a lot of different factors. (Many of which were revealed in the government's now well-known, 'Frisbee Tests'.) When your Glock fell it was - according to your report - 2 inches below the original government criterion of 36...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2267 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags