Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

The Truth About Pistol Barrel Porting!

Posted 01-24-2013 at 09:40 by Arc Angel
Updated 03-15-2013 at 18:18 by Arc Angel

:) OK, let me try to answer this one. Especially since ALL of my Glock pistols have exactly the same extended and muzzle-ported Bar-Sto Precision barrels on them. Liked this:

[url]http://imageshack.us/a/img404/5984/copyofglockmodel2120.jpg[/url]

Here we go:

[COLOR="Red"][B]THE NUMBER ONE REASON TO USE A PORTED PISTOL BARREL IS TO SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE YOUR FRONT SIGHT RECAPTURE TIME BETWEEN RAPIDLY FIRED REPEAT SHOTS![/B][/COLOR] ...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5302 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

What Is Evil?

Posted 01-24-2013 at 09:40 by Arc Angel
Updated 02-27-2013 at 11:02 by Arc Angel

[quote=BEER;20009378]I don't come in here often but I figure this is the best place to ask. Who defines "evil"?

We as human beings define child molesters as evil right? But religions the world over have leaders of their various faiths molesting children, and those religious leaders are not struck down by God. We consider violent criminals that kill innocents as evil, yet God doesn't strike them down.

I get the whole "free will" thing, but...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 486 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

God, Gun Control, And One World Government!

Posted 01-19-2013 at 05:02 by Arc Angel
Updated 01-24-2013 at 06:43 by Arc Angel

Look what I got in the mail when I went on-line this morning!

[quote=(Name Withheld)]First I don't have a problem with teaching the 10 commandments in school. They show how laws were developed in Western society and why laws should help build society. If some people want to take a religious swing on this great, but it doesn't have to be a religious teaching.

Second, I wish you were correct, but .... Muslims believe in the 10 commandments, they still flew planes...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1097 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

DEA Agent Lee Paige And His Nonintentional Discharge!

Posted 01-08-2013 at 07:32 by Arc Angel
Updated 02-27-2013 at 18:44 by Arc Angel

[quote=atcs2152;20020058]Thanks for the advice folks. I've offloaded a single round and I'm now storing it with an almost full magazine with the chamber empty. Only thing is, now it's too heavy. JUST KIDDING. On a serious note though, [B]I remember a scene in one of the Bourne movies where another assassin grabs a handgun from the freezer and Bourne comments that the guy didn't detect that it was too light[/B], hence empty, because Bourne had already emptied it. At the time I wondered if that was...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2901 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Subjective Analysis Of Glock's Current BTF Problems

Posted 01-08-2013 at 07:32 by Arc Angel
Updated 05-12-2013 at 11:19 by Arc Angel

Unlike my two other Glock pistols which perform flawlessly and throw ejected brass, horizontally, out to the right and anywhere from 6 to 10 feet, I also own a troublesome 3rd generation G-19 with a, 'P' prefix serial number that regularly ejects hot brass directly at my head.

Iíve already had hot brass land on top of my eyeglass - Brass that would have hit me in the eye if I hadnít been wearing glasses! This problem is, now, to the point where I will no longer fire my G-19 without...
Deus Vult!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3364 Comments 0 Arc Angel is offline Edit Tags