Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between jcooper and Butch
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Butch
    03-08-2009 13:35
    Butch
    That's the Glock Hologram....basically a paper weight. Team Glock sells them.

It's hard to take a picture of them, but here's another I just took.

Do you have your picture on a web site? Like Photobucket? Go to any post on the forum with a photo showing and click the 'QUOTE' button at the bottom right of the post, it will then open a reply window in which it quote what the person wrote in his post. It will also show the web address of the photo posted with the image tags on both ends [/IMG] on the back, and [IMG] on the front.

Photobucket gives you the image link you need under your pics after you've down loaded them, you need only copy the link and paste it into your post.

If you have a pic on another web site that's not a photo host type, let me know and I'll try to explain how to do it with that. Otherwise, if you want to post direct from your computer, you can attach the pic by going to the attachments box below the reply window. Then it will open as a thumbnail in the post that has to be clicked to enlarge it.

It's actually real easy after you do it a couple times! Good luck!
  2. jcooper
    03-08-2009 12:46
    jcooper
    Butch what is the picture in your post? It looks to be a cystal trophy of some type with a Glock pistol etched. I have been trying to get a picture to work on my post. It says the pic is there but i have not seen it show up on my post. Its just a pict of my 10th Ann. GSSF 17 no big deal just thought it would look neat to have a picture.