Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between Peter95 and fitz4609
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Peter95
    11-30-2009 00:16
    Peter95
    I was born in Torrance, don't run into too many from there though.
    We moved when my day changed from the West coast sailor's union to the East. It was 1967, and I don't recall much as I was 6 yo. I do rememeber playing in the yard and the post man would eat his lunch in the shade of our tree. I always tried to sneak him out some Oreos. Whats the place like now? And, you have a better chance of being the next space shuttle pilot than getting a CCW in LA. Good Luck

LOL, how do you know im already a space shuttle pilor? =) jk.
    Torrance is pretty chill nowdays..... Glad to know a fellow Torrance'r
    The weather is nice as usual but recently, a lot of furniture stores and car dealerships have been closing down due to the economy, so certain areas that used to look busy with businesses, are now looking like ghost towns.
    Where in Torrance did you used to live?
    Maybe i can snap a picture of your old house so you could see how it looks now?
  2. fitz4609
    11-29-2009 23:02
    fitz4609
    I was born in Torrance, don't run into too many from there though.
    We moved when my day changed from the West coast sailor's union to the East. It was 1967, and I don't recall much as I was 6 yo. I do rememeber playing in the yard and the post man would eat his lunch in the shade of our tree. I always tried to sneak him out some Oreos. Whats the place like now? And, you have a better chance of being the next space shuttle pilot than getting a CCW in LA. Good Luck!