SIGN-UP
Notices

Conversation Between Butch and SteadyGlock
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Butch
    01-23-2010 01:22
    Butch
    Hi Steady, no bother, write anytime!

Holster choice is a real personal kind of a thing, and all too often, one must simply try out different holsters to find the right one....or one's....one holster doesn't always do the trick for all occasions. Lots of folks have a box full of holsters that they may or may not use.

I have enough gut that I don't much carry inside my waist band anymore, and more often than not, I use the Glock sport/combat holster. It does require correct clothing to stay concealed though....which isn't a big problem in Minnesota during the winter. :)

If you haven't done it yet, check out the carry issues forum ( http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21 ), and start with the sticky's at the top, a couple there look like they may be of interest for you.

Later!
  2. SteadyGlock
    01-23-2010 00:30
    SteadyGlock
    Hey Butch,
    I hate to bug you with goofball newbie questions....I just didn't know where to go for the info, and I don't want to violate the rules by posting in the wrong place, so...I thought of you.

Just got my G30 yesterday, and I'm really excited. I need to find a good low profile IWB holster. I tried a Crossbreed Supertuck, but it's waaay too much holster, and with my big gut it's tough to get it to "disappear". To the point, can you refer me to a resource to explore my IWB options and / or other concealment stuff? Again, I hate to bug you. Thanks so much for all your help (past, present, and future.) Hopefully someday / somehow I can return the favor!

Best,

Steady